Leaders In Care
Is your current job affecting your work/life balance? Are you getting the necessary support to help with your unmanageable caseload? At Leaders In Care we can change that…….
We are currently working with Coventry City Council to recruit Social Workers into their area (Child Protection) for an annual salary of £32,234 up to £38,890. With positive reviews from Social Workers in Coventry, we can be confident that there is support in place from managers to family support workers to ensure a less stressed environment. We understand Social Workers feel the pressure and strain, but why not try Coventry and reduce the pressures. Could this be your next role? There’s an £8,000 relocation package if you live outside the region.
The flexible-working role comes with a salary of £32,234 to £38,890. Benefits include:
- Relocation Package: If you are joining us outside of the region, we will contribute an attractive £8,000 relocation package toward expenses and costs which includes estate agent commission, legal fees, removal expenses and lodging allowance
- Life Assurance: 3X your annual salary
- Pension Scheme: An incomparable, very attractive and high valued local salary pension scheme offered to all permanent staff
- MyCar Scheme: Generous discount offers leasing on a selection of over 1000 cars
To Apply you will need:
- Social Work qualification (MA/BA/BSc in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CQSW)
- Social Work England Registered
- 18 months experience in working with looked after children, child protection, court proceedings and completing assessments within timescales
- DBS Check
If this sounds like your next social worker job in Coventry, please call Mike on 0161 713 0338 or email