We are looking for an experienced Paediatric Community Nurse to join a nationally recognised specialist provider as part of their exciting growth plans. This community based role is located in the Greater London catchment area.
Working in close partnership with a local hospital and NHS services, you will be working for a company which provide a catalogue of care services to patients nationwide, with this particular role mainly focusing on IV therapy in the comfort of the patient’s home. As a Children’s Community Nurse, you will oversee a caseload of approximately 4 to 5 patients per day providing excellent standards of education and clinical care.
Key criteria for a Paediatric Community Nurse include:
- Registered Sick Children’s Nurse with active NMC PIN
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of community based work is desirable but not essential
- Experience within the acute setting and competent in the administration of IV treatments
There is an excellent selection of benefits on offer for any successful Paediatric Community Nurse as per below:
- Fully expensed company car and fuel card or car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
- London Waiting of £5,722
- Salary up to £36,298 per annum
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays with option to buy 5 more
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements – 30% / 60%
- Online benefits portal – discounts on high street stores, holidays, days out etc
- Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- Health and Wellbeing package in discounts on Gym & Spa’s
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel as a specialist Paediatric Community Nurse, please click “APPLY” or contact Isma on 07399838533 for further information.