Leaders In Care
We are looking for a Registered RSCN / RCN Children’s Community Nurse to join a nationally recognised specialist provider as part of their exciting growth plans. This community based role is covering Newcastle.
Working in close partnership with a local hospital and NHS services, you will be working for a private company who provide a catalogue of care services to patients nationwide, with this particular role focusing on IV therapy for children in the comfort of their own home. As a Community Nurse, you will oversee a caseload of approximately 4 to 5 children per day, providing excellent standards of clinical care.
The role is Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm. There are part time or full time hours available.
Key criteria for RSCN Community Nurse include:
- Registered Paediatric Nurse (RSCN / RNC) with active NMC PIN
- Full UK driving licence
- Clinical skills required include clinical assessment, administering sub-cutaneous injections and cannulation. Also phlebotomy skills would be desirable
- Experience in a Paediatric Nurse setting, either in hospital or community environment
- Fully expensed company car and fuel card, or car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
- Starting salary of £27,900 – £30,600
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays with option to buy 5 more
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Online benefits portal – discounts on high street stores, holidays, days out etc
- Support with revalidation
- Health and Wellbeing package in discounts on Gym & Spa’s
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to apply for this new Children’s Community Nurse role in Newcastle, please click “APPLY” or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care for further details.