Leaders In Care
This Exciting opportunity to join a market leading luxury healthcare provider is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an experienced Deputy Home Manager. The successful candidate will work fully supernumerary to support a well-seasoned Senior Management Team to run this highly regarded state of the art care centre based on the outskirts of Norwich.
We are looking for a Clinical Leader who can lead from the front and offer the highest level of care to the residents and provide ongoing support to a fantastic care team. Offering regular training and development to the care team you will be a pivotal part of the management team.
I am keen to speak to Registered Nurses who are currently a Deputy manager or have experience of managing and developing care teams within an elderly care environment.
A snapshot of the Deputy Home Manager starting package is:
- Up to £48,000pa base salary
- 40 Hours per week – Monday – Friday / 9am – 5pm
- Enhanced Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Development opportunities
Criteria for this Deputy Home Manager opportunity:
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team
- Hold a current NMC registration (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding of running an elderly care centre
Responsibilities for this Deputy Home Manager opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will take responsibility for the management in the absence of the Registered Manager and ensure that the company’s policies and procedures and all legal requirements are met
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please click ‘Apply’ within the advert and Kio from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon.