Leaders In Care
Work as Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN or RNLD for a state of the art, modern Specialist Care Centre in Sheffield. This service provides care for up to 80 adults, specialising in a range of complex nursing needs including mental health conditions and complex Dementia including early onset & Korsakoff’s syndrome.
This is a self-sufficient home with a strong MDT in nursing, and access to NHS therapy where needed.
the home is made up of nor more than 10 beds in each unit with a minimum 1 nurse and 4-8 care staff depending on the needs of each resident.
What you will be offered;
- £40000 salary
- 40 hours 12 x 12 clinical and the rest supernumerary
- £1500 Welcome Bonus
- A comprehensive seven-day induction, designed to give you all the information that you’ll need before you start working in the home with all training time paid
- A rewarding and stimulating working environment, where you will be supported to develop your clinical, leadership and management skills, to prepare you for future opportunities that the group offers.
- You will have genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post as a home manager or director or develop in a specialist clinical area
- Other benefits such as Hot meal on shift, RNCi Membership, NMC Pin paid, Free Parking, paid study leave
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care to our specialised group of services users.
- You will have good general clinical skills ideally including some of the following; tracheostomy, PEGS, venepuncture, catheters and wound care. (training will be provided for any that are missing)
- You will have leadership experience as a unit manager or ward manager ready to take the next steps or as a clinical lead, home deputy or clinical nurse manager looking for a new challenge
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
If you are registered nurse seeking a new position in the Sheffield area and would like more information on this and other nurse and senior opportunities near you, dont delay, apply now or call Taya at Leaders in are on 0161 713 0389