Leaders In Care
This exclusive vacancy presents the opportunity to join a London-based market leading complex care service provider as a Clinical Trainer. In this role, you will provide expert education in modern care practices ensuring that all care staff have the knowledge and skills to deliver outstanding results.
This award winning organisation has gained a fantastic reputation and is a national focal point for specialist complex care and neuro-rehabilitation, treating over 1,000 service users in the community.
Criteria for this Clinical Trainer opportunity:
- Nurse qualified – RGN / RSCN
- Prior clinical teaching experience
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (ie PTLLS; AET Level 3 Minimum)
- Enthusiasm to teach with excellent communication skills
Responsibilities for this Clinical Trainer opportunity include:
- To be a clinical expert in respiratory medicine, ventilation and acquired brain / spinal injury
- To be a clinical educator and practice facilitator supporting the development of overseas nurses pre-NMC registration, registered nurses, HCA’s and students
- Assist with clinical training and development needs
- Act as an effective role model for best practice
A snapshot of the Clinical Trainer starting package is:
- up to £46,155p/a basic salary
- Monday to Friday Hours (9-5)
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Health benefits to include Dental & Optical care
- Excellent training and development pathways into further senior positions
If you would like to progress your career as a Clinical Trainer within a unique service with a fantastic reputation, please click “APPLY” or contact Ehsan at Leaders in Care on 07533113393.
REF – LIC_SJ_EA_SEP