Leaders In Care
Work as Community Chemotherapy Nurse for a nationally recognised, specialist provider of Cancer Care. This is a community based role covering the South Wales region. As Chemotherapy Nurse, you will provide oncology patients with a range of treatments in their own homes.
This role will involve seeing patients for bloods, toxicity assessments, IV chemotherapy, oral chemotherapy, pump disconnections, line care, IM/SC injections and more.
Although you will be working independently in the community, you will remain very much part of a wider nursing team, enjoying regular contact with managers and colleagues. You will remain at the cutting edge of your profession, gaining exposure to new technologies and therapies, and helping to develop care models that break the mould.
Benefits as Community Nurse:
- Starting salary £32,696 – £35,860 – dependant on experience
- Company car or £4250 car allowance
- Monday to Friday role – over 5 days – Flexible to work the occasional weekend if required
- Part time option to work across 3 or 4 days per week – with a pro-rata salary
- NMC fees paid
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Continuous opportunities for training and career progression
To apply, you will need;
- Active NMC Pin – Registered RGN Nurse
- Experience in Oncology, Haematology or Chemotherapy is essential
- Cannulation & Venepuncture experience
- Driving Licence
- SACT Passport – desirable
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel as a specialist Community Nurse in South Wales, please “APPLY”, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care for further information.