Leaders In Care
We are looking for an experienced Community Nurse to join a nationally recognised specialist provider as part of their exciting growth plans. This community based role is located in Brighton.
Working in close partnership with a local hospital and NHS services, you will be working for a company which provide a catalogue of care services to patients nationwide, with this particular role mainly focusing on IV therapy in the comfort of the patient’s home. As a Community Nurse, you will oversee a caseload of approximately 4 to 5 patients per day providing excellent standards of education and clinical care.
Key criteria for a Community Nurse include:
- Registered General Nurse with active NMC PIN
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of community based work is desirable but not essential
- Experience within the acute setting and competent in the administration of IV treatments
There is an excellent selection of benefits on offer for any successful Community Nurse as per below:
- Salary up to £31,816 per annum + £4,250 Car Allowance / Company Car
- Fully expensed fuel card and mileage
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays with option to buy 5 more
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements – 30% / 60%
- Online benefits portal – discounts on high street stores, holidays, days out etc
- Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- Health and Wellbeing package in discounts on Gym & Spa’s
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel as a specialist Community Nurse, please click “APPLY” or contact Isma at Leaders in Care on 07309838533 for further information.