Leaders In Care
We are seeking an experienced Community Nurse (RGN) for a fantastic opportunity to work with a specialised provider of homecare in the Edinburgh area. For this role, you will have experience in IV & cannulation. You will be offered a fully paid induction plan and ongoing training and development opportunities including a change to gain chemotherapy qualifications and progression in management roles.
Package for Community Nurse;
- Starting salary £27,973 – £30,576
- Company car, or an extra £4250 a year for car allowance
- Mileage expenses
- Working 5 days per week between Monday – Friday approx. 8am-5pm – flexibility required for occasional weekend work
- 33 days holiday inc bank holiday
- NMC fees paid
As Community Nurse, you will;
- Cover the Edinburgh region, travelling to patient’s homes
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team offering one to one care, whilst maintaining professional standards and following the relevant care plan.
- Deliver effective and high quality nursing care to patients in a home environment to facilitate early supported transfer from hospital or to prevent unnecessary admission.
- You will be building lasting relationships with patients, stakeholders and patient support networks to aide and support patients treatment and recovery.
- Accurately document all patient care and clinical observations to provide real time data to assist with long-term goals of the business and the patient.
To be successful as a Community Nurse, you must;
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Experience in the care of IV devices and administering IV therapies
- Have a valid NMC pin number
- Qualified RGN
- Homecare experience is desirable
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a Community role in Edinburgh, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.