Leaders In Care
We are seeking an experienced Community Nurse (RGN) for a fantastic opportunity to work with a specialised provider of homecare in the North West / Greater Manchester area. For this role, we are looking for a Nurse with excellent clinical skills, preferably with subcut injections and phlebotomy experience. You will be offered a fully paid induction plan and ongoing training and development opportunities including a chance to gain chemotherapy qualifications and progression into other areas of nursing.
Package for Community Nurse;
- Starting salary circa £32,000
- Company car, or an extra £4250 a year for car allowance
- Mileage expenses
- Working 5 days per week between Monday – Friday approx. 9am-5pm
- 33 days holiday inc bank holiday
- NMC fees paid
As Community Nurse, you will;
- Cover the Manchester / North West region, travelling to patient’s homes – subcut injections
- Train patients and parents/carers in the use of auto injection devices for the self-administration of the prescribed subcutaneous therapy for the treatment of short stature or adult deficiency of Growth Hormone and/or Insulin Like Growth Factor-1 or acromegaly or neuroendocrine tumours
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team offering one to one care, whilst maintaining professional standards and following the relevant care plan.
- Deliver effective and high quality nursing care to patients in a home environment to facilitate early supported transfer from hospital or to prevent unnecessary admission.
- You will be building lasting relationships with patients, stakeholders and patient support networks to aide and support patients treatment and recovery.
- Accurately document all patient care and clinical observations to provide real time data to assist with long-term goals of the business and the patient.
To be successful as a Community Nurse, you must;
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Excellent clinical skills – ideally subcut and phlebotomy skills
- Have a valid NMC pin number
- Qualified RGN
- Homecare experience is desirable
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a Community role in Greater Manchester / North West, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.