Leaders In Care
We are seeking a qualified community nurse RGN to manage a specialist team providing complex care in the community in Manchester. You will work as a Case Manager providing support to individuals in their homes with highly complex needs. Case Managers act as a role model creating a supportive ethos and empowering staff to provide first class quality care.
As a Community Nurse Case Manager, you will manage a case load of complex care service users. You will be providing training and ensure staffing levels are maintained. Writing and reviewing care packages and ensure all documentation and reporting is done to a high standard inline with NMC, local and national legislation. This is a remote role, working from home, visiting clients in the community.
Training and Package
- Salary up to £38,000 per year
- Mileage paid at an enhanced rate 40p per mile
- Company phone and Laptop
- 37.5 hour working week
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays and your birthday off
- Bonus scheme
- Fully paid induction programme
- Opportunities for further training
- Excellent ongoing career development
- RGN Qualified with experience in caring for adults with long term conditions, brain injuries or physical disabilities
- Experience of tracheostomy care and invasive ventilation within the last 2 years
- Excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with clients, families, and other case managers
- Experience of managing high risk complex needs clinical care
- Access to a car with a full UK driving licence and willing to travel
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new opportunity in Manchester and would like some more information on this and other nurse or senior vacancies in your area, don’t delay, apply now or call Taya at Leaders in Care on 0161 713 0389.