Leaders In Care
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a BRAND NEW luxury Nursing Home as a Deputy Home Manager (Supernumerary) for one of the most highly regarded providers in the sector. You will be tasked with supporting an experienced Home Manager with the day to day running of the home.
Based in the heart of Angmering – with excellent transport links – this is a fully supernumerary role working between the hours of 09:00 – 17:00. Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this brand new home, a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department with direct reports to general management for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
Package / Benefits for Deputy Home Manager:
- Salary – up to £60,000p/a
- Performance related annual incentive scheme
- 28 Days Annual Leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday (Increasing by 1 day each year)
- 7% Pension Contribution
- Nurse Re-validation support
- Senior Management Progression scheme
Responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager will include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager:
- Hold a current Nursing pin – RGN with some elderly nursing experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Services Manager
If you are an experienced and passionate Registered Nurse and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exclusive Deputy Home Manager opening, please click APPLY or call Ehsan anytime on 07533113393 for further information.
REF – LIC_SJ_EA_SEP