Leaders In Care
If you have Senior Staff Nurse, Deputy Manager or Home Manager experience, Leaders In Care wants to hear from you. We are looking to recruit a dedicated Deputy Care Home Manager to work full time in a Tipton care home. The salary for this full-time role is up to £39,000 p/a.
You will be working in a care home that provides a stimulating, specialist environment for older adults. We are looking to recruit staff who have a keen interest in elderly and dementia care and who can problem solve and remain calm under pressure. You will be given every opportunity to enhance your clinical skills and full support to develop your people management.
To give you an idea of the duties involved, if you were already in this Deputy Care Home Manager role, this is how your last week would have looked:
- Working with the Registered Manager delivering the very best nursing care
- Supervising a well-established nursing team to achieve the all-round highest standards
- Mixing nursing shifts and management time, over a 37.5 hour week. This role is a Supernumerary role but will require the occasional Nursing shift
- Helping individuals remain active while maintaining their dignity and independence
To apply for this Deputy Care Home Manager role, you must be a staff nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a current Pin. You will have excellent communication skills and a collaborative and inclusive approach. Previous experience of working in a care environment is desirable but not essential as support and supervision will be given.
In return, you will receive a salary of £20.00 p/h, and benefits including:
- Cost of DBS covered assistance with revalidation
- Professional development via NVQ and other training opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
If you are ready for that critical next step in your nursing career and would like to know more about this Deputy Care Home Manager role in Tipton, please ‘apply’ or contact Ryan at Leaders in Care on 0161 2351643.