Leaders In Care
Work as Deputy Nurse Manager for a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence. You will be working within a large, purpose-built Home in Bolton.
The Home offers, nursing, dementia and palliative care, and is split across 6 units. We are looking for an experienced RGN, RNLD or RMN Nurse, to work as Deputy Home Manager. You will be one of two Deputies in the Home which has 100+ beds.
· This is a full time, supernumery position working 40 hours a week on day shifts.
· The hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
· The salary is £40,000 per annum
· We are looking for an experienced Nurse, with elderly care and previous management experience at Clinical Lead, Deputy or Home Manager level.
· You will be managing a team of Nurses and Care staff, assisting the Home Manager in running the large service, and leading by example ensuring high standards of care are adhered to.
If you would like further details about this new Deputy Nurse Manager role in Bolton, please click APPLY, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.