Leaders In Care
We are looking to recruit an experienced Hospital Manager to work with a market leading private hospital group. This position is covering a brand new state of the art hospital in Wokingham.
As the Hospital Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and sustaining the highest possible quality and standards of healthcare services throughout the sites through consistent strong leadership. Whilst maintaining overall responsibility, you will be supported by the Regional Support Manager. You will be empowered to lead your teams and make decisions that mirror the company values in delivering and sustaining the highest possible quality of care.
This role will be suitable for candidates with experience in the NHS or Private Sector as a CQC Registered Manager.
Criteria for this Hospital Manager opportunity:
- In depth knowledge of CQC requirements and managing the inspection process
- Experience in managing organisational change effectively leading to service improvement
Responsibilities for this Hospital Manager opportunity include:
- Governance and Quality
- Operations Management
- Budgeting and Financials
A snapshot of the Hospital Manager package is:
- Salary of up to £52,000.00 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week flexible over 5 days
- Mileage expenses paid at £0.45 per mile
- Two bonus schemes paid annually based on individual and company performance
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare options available
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing development opportunities
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Hospital Manager opening, please click APPLY or call Ehsan anytime on 07533113393 for further information.