Leaders In Care
We are looking for Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD to be part or an exciting opportunity in a brand-new complex care service in Hull. The state-of-the-art home opened in spring 2021. With a competitive pay rate of £17.50 per hour and a welcome bonus of £3000, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Our client’s purpose-built service in Hull will become a home for up to 20 service users but will not have the traditional nursing-home feel. The unique layout means caring for adults with complex health needs and associated challenging behaviours.
As a Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD
- Work on one of two ten bed units, with the support of 4-6 care staff
- Aim to deliver outcome-focused care, striving to help service users transition away from nursing care and back to community living.
- Make a real difference in the lives of those in your care.
- Full training will be provided to ensure you can continue your learning and development, it is essential you have in interest in learning skills outside of your initial discipline as you will take on training in general nursing, MH and LD
- Caring for adults aged 18-65 with acquired brain injury, early onset dementia, enduring MH, Huntington’s, spinal cord injury, challenging behaviours and more
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin
- Good clinical skills , or a willingness to learn – tracheostomy care, peg feeds, wound care, catheterisation and more
- Interested in expanding skills and taking on further training to expand General, MH and LD nursing skills
- Passionate about making a difference.
Package for Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD
- Permanent contracts available full or part time 22, 36, 38.5, 44 hours per week
- £17.50per hour, annual salary based on 38.5 hours is £35035
- Pension, 28 days’ holiday, free financial advice and assistance, free car parking and a free uniform
- £1500 welcome bonus – subject to T&C
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months – worth £120 – plus a paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – support and training for revalidation
- Reward scheme including retail discounts
- Employee assistance programme – 24-hour helpline and face-to-face counselling
If you are a Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD excited by the idea of being part of a team to open a brand new service and expand skills into other areas of nursing, don’t delay, apply now or call Taya at Leaders in Care