Leaders In Care
Would you like to work in a service rated outstanding by CQC as a Mental Health Nurse in South Manchester? This is an opportunity for an RMN to join one of the top-rated mental health service in the country, working with a leading health and social care charity.
The small 12 bed hospital provides care for males and females who experience severe and enduring mental health issues and offer rehabilitation and therapeutic packages to both informal and those detained under the mental health act. As a charity all profits are invested back into their services to maintain consistently high standards, improving, and updating services regularly.
Package and Benefits
- Salary £27500 per year
- 37 hours per week
- NMC renewals fees paid
- Outstanding opportunities for personal development, working with a company that achieved silver accreditation with investors in people and offer
- Fully paid induction and opportunity to develop into senior nurse and service manager positions.
- 31 days holiday per year increasing to 33 days, with option to purchase additional days
- Competitive pension and life assurance
- Access to many more high street retail and leisure discounts
- You will be a qualified mental health nurse RMN
- You will have a valid NMC pin
- You will have a passion for working with enduring mental health
If you are a mental health nurse seeking a new opportunity in Manchester area, don’t delay, apply now or contact Taya at Leaders in Care for more information on this and other RMN positions in your areas.