Leaders In Care
Senior Social Worker | Mental Health Setting | £32,000
Are you a social worker with experience in mental health settings? Leaders in care partnered with a large purpose-built medium secure service for adult men 18+ with enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
As a senior member of the team, you will. Working alongside the multidisciplinary team, you will manage and support a complex caseload with mental health conditions. You will be responsible for assessments for pre-admissions and discharge stage, CPA reports, Mental Health Tribunals, Managers Hearings and will be requested to supervise junior staff members.
Senior Social Worker role involves:
- Promote safeguarding as you work alongside child protection agencies to lead child visits and guidance
- Completing CPA reports, Mental Health Tribunals, Managers Hearings and will be requested to supervise junior staff members.
- Liaise with the home authorities via a named individual (Health, SSD and Probation) at the point of admission and maintaining this liaison function through to discharge stage
- Collaborating with the home authorities, service users and ensuring that their families are involved in decision making/care planning process where possible
- Notifications to relevant public protection bodies where indicated i.e. safeguarding; MAPPA; Victim Liaison Officers
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 4 years post qualifying experience
- Placement or work experience in mental health settings
- To be registered with the HCPC
- CQSW or CSS or Dip SW or Degree in Social Work
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £35,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
If you want to find out more call James on 0203 053 1048