Leaders In Care
Are you a qualified nurse seeking a management position working with complex physical and mental health conditions? This position is for a nurse qualified deputy home manager, where you will manage the clinical team in a service for 40 adults aged 18+ with varying needs as a result of physical and long-term neurological conditions including cerebral palsy, brain injury, Huntington’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, spina bifida & hydrocephalus and stroke.
Based in Sheffield, the home is part of a larger nationwide company and a leading provider of care for over 1200 people. Finalist in 2020 Great British Care Awards and 2021 Care home awards.
Training and Career development
- Comprehensive, fully paid induction programme including online training, face to face training, updating clinical skills that may need refreshing and shadow shifts
- Continuing professional development with opportunities to take accredited qualifications such as management or qualifications relating to specialist conditions
- Regular performance reviews will keep you on track to achieve your career goals
- Opportunities for development into home manager
Package and rewards
- £19.06 per hour – 37.5-hour contract on days
- Pension Plan
- Paid NMC membership
To be successful in this role
- You will be a fully qualified registered nurse with a valid NMC Pin
- Due to the nature of the conditions, you will be either a Mental Health Nurse RMN or Learning Disability Nurse RNLD with an interest in learning some general nursing skills OR a Registered General Nurse RGN with an existing knowledge of the Mental health act and some experience working with complex mental health conditions
- Leadership experience as a nurse unit manager, charge nurse, clinical lead nurse, senior nurse or similar
- Private care home is not essential, you need experience of acute or complex mental or physical health and a passion for providing outstanding qualify care.
If you like the sound of this position and would like more information about this role or other Registered Nurse opportunities in the Sheffield area, click apply now or contact Taya at Leaders in Care