Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse Unit Manager ( RGN , RMN or RNLD ), within a brand-new complex care service in Newcastle. The service provides person-centred care to individuals with a range of complex nursing needs including neuro-disability and mental health conditions.
You will be working within a 22-bed service, newly built in 2020. We are particularly interested in hearing from RMNs or Nurses with experience working with mental health service users. Full time days or nights are available.
We are looking for a Senior Registered Nurse to join the team as Unit Manager. Being at the forefront of clinical care delivery you will be responsible in providing strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living. You will be empowered to really make a difference and the nursing home size means you have sufficient time in a day to make a real difference to the lives of those in your care.
You will lead the nurse team during your shifts; you will make certain that we fully meet medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care. Ensuring compliance with clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
The Package for Nurse Unit Manager – RGN / RMN / RNLD :
- £18+ph per hour (£36,000+)
- £1500 welcome bonus
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Free meals on each shift
- Pension plan
- Rewards scheme including retail and restaurant discounts
- Outstanding career progression
- RNCi Membership, NMC Pin paid, Free Parking
- A progressive working environment, where you will be supported to develop your clinical and management skills to enable your development into senior positions
- A detailed induction designed to fully prepare you with all the information you need
If you are an RGN , RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse, interested in working as Unit Manager with complex care and mental health clients in Newcastle, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.