Leaders In Care
Based in Manchester City Centre Leaders in Care are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. Set up 4 years ago we have quickly become established as a market leader within the healthcare space which has led to a nomination for the Global Recruiter Awards. We have grown our headcount from 2 to 18 consultants with plans to grow to 40 over the next 3 years.
We have an unrivalled reputation underpinned by a commission structure is the best in the business paying our commission at 33%. Our top performers currently earn over £100,000 per year and realistic on target earnings in year 1 between £30,000 and £45,000.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will have everything you need to be successful with a desk comprising of the best clients in the industry to recruit for, the best recruitment technology available all in conjunction with great support by the management team as we look to help you develop.
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include;
- Headhunting candidates
- Building relationships with clients
- Interviewing and assessing prospective candidates and matching them to various opportunities with our clients
- Taking candidates to market and gaining them interviews with prospective clients
- Winning new business and negotiating terms
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Organising Interviews and advertising vacancies
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience in a similar role if you are someone with experience as a Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant or Account Manager
- Be driven and a self-starter who will make things happen
- Be Money motivated whilst also being uncompromising on doing the right thing for the client and candidate
- Have determination, resilience and self-drive
- Have outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of the healthcare recruitment sector is desirable but not essential
Working for Leaders in Care as a Recruitment Consultant you get a generous basic salary as well as an industry leading commission structure with a first year OTE of £45,000, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, the opportunity to get an extra 12 days holiday per year based on performance, pension, inclusion on all our paid for social events a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to work for a company that is doing fantastically well, has huge growth plans and genuinely cares for its employees. Why wouldn’t you want to know more? Apply now for immediate consideration and an initial confidential chat!