We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a highly rated Care Home based in Brighton . This elderly Nursing Home is a flagship service operated by a nationally recognised provider of luxury care homes.
The role of a Registered Nurse will involve delivering and implementing exceptional care for residents with general nursing and dementia care needs. You will have the ability to work autonomously and effectively promote health and wellbeing within the service.
Criteria for this job position:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) with an active NMC PIN
- An interest in nursing within a person-centric environment where you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your residents
- A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector
Benefit package for a Registered Nurse includes:
- Generous salary of up to £20.95p/h
- Competitive pay enhancements (lots of time and a half & double-time enhancements)
- Above average clinical and care staffing levels meaning support is always on hand
- Paid breaks & paid clinical handover time
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Financial Study support – They will pay for university fees for relevant courses
- Ongoing career development training – Award winner for Learning & Development
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for delivering quality care to the elderly and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this service, please either click APPLY or call Isma on 0203 8000 728 for further information.