Leaders In Care has an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work nights only at an award winning Nursing Home in close to Southampton. The salary on offer is £19.20 per hour plus paid breaks and handovers (£45,900.00 per annum), could this be what you’re looking for?
The successful, experienced and qualified Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) candidate will join a luxury 51-bed Nursing Home, commissioned in May 2014, providing round the clock Nursing and Dementia care to service users. The home is a top-class care home provider and boasts modern and innovative design features benefiting both residents and staff.
As an RGN Nurse with nursing qualifications, you will:
- Be an RGN / RMN Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN
- Have experience within palliative care or an elderly care setting is desired but not essential
- Demonstrate an interest in nursing within an intimate, person-centric environment where you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your residents
- Have a passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector
In return for your compassion and dedication, you’ll receive an excellent salary of £19.20 per hour and you’ll also be entitled to:
- Paid Breaks
- Days or night shifts availability.
- 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 hour contacts available
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Excellent induction training.
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) and you would like to join this award winning healthcare service and contribute to the immediate success of this amazing home near Southampton, please click apply or call Isma on 0203 8000 728 for further information.