Leaders In Care
This is an opportunity for you to join a small family run home in Warrington offering specialist care for younger onset dementia, dementia of older age, enduring mental health and acquired brain injury. The 63-bed home is divided into 4 units of 11, 11, 21 and 20 allowing you to give person centred care and quality time to your patients.
- On arrival you will receive a fully paid induction including training and shadow shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities include accredited training and qualification in specialist dementia, various mental health conditions, management and leadership training.
- Opportunities to progress into Unit Manager / Senior Nurse
Package and rewards
- Salary £17.50 per hour with Paid Breaks and Handovers
- Full time or part time permanent contracts 24, 36, 42 or 48 on all days or all nights
- Annual salary 36 hours £32760, 38.5 hours £38220, 44 Hours £43680
- Pension Plan
- Free parking and Free Uniform
Requirements for this position
- You must be a fully qualified Registered Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD
- You must hold a current NMC PIN
- Previous care home experience is not essential, just a passion for providing high quality care and an interest in specialist care
If you like the sound of this position and would like more information about this role or other Registered Nurse and Senior opportunities in the Warrington area, click apply now or contact Taya at Leaders in Care 0161 713 0389