Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse within a stunning nursing and dementia nursing service in Sandbach, Cheshire. The service is rated as Good in all areas with the CQC, and we are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse to add to the team.
- There are part time or full time hours available for a Registered Nurse on days or nights to work 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week
- Annual salaries are £32,604 (working 3 shifts per week), £38,038 (working 3 shifts one week and 4 the next), or £43,472 (working 4 shifts per week)
- We are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD with excellent clinical skills and elderly care experience.
- The shifts are 12 hours, however, there is also an option for flexible working hours, 8am – 2pm, 2pm – 8pm, 8am – 6pm.
- Days only contracts, or nights only contracts are available.
You will be working for a private healthcare organisation with an exceptional reputation for their high standards of care with award winning nursing and dementia services across the UK.
There are 27 nursing and residential clients, and you will be 1 of 2 Nurses on shift.
You will be offered the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. You will also be offered the following;
- Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing learning and development
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
- Employee Assistant programme – available 24/7
- Wellbeing Fund
- Free DBS
If you are a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD, looking for a new role in Cheshire, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care for further details.