Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse within a stunning nursing and dementia home in Winsford, Cheshire. The Home is part of a specialist brand of residential and nursing care services, delivering support for people living with age-related needs and dementia to lead full and happy lives.
· There are part time or full time hours available for a Registered Nurse on days or nights to work 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week
· Annual salaries are £32,604 (working 3 shifts per week), £38,038 (working 3 shifts one week and 4 the next), or £43,472 (working 4 shifts per week)
· We are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD with excellent clinical skills and elderly care experience.
· The shifts are 12 hours, however, there is also an option for flexible working hours, 8am – 2pm, 2pm – 8pm, 8am – 6pm.
· Days only contracts, or nights only contracts are available.
You will also receive the following benefits.
- Financial support towards PIN registration
- Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development –
- 28 days holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
- Employee Assistant programme – available 24/7
- Wellbeing Fund
- Paid DBS
You will be working as Registered Nurse for a private healthcare organisation with an exceptional reputation for their high standards of care, with award winning nursing and dementia services across the UK.
If you are a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD looking for a new role in Winsford, Cheshire, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care for further details.