Leaders In Care
This opening is an exciting opportunity to work as a Registered Nurse on behalf of a luxury elderly care provider that have been awarded ‘Care provider of the Year’. The successful candidate will work within a close-knit team under a well-seasoned Management Team to ensure the smooth running of this state-of-the-art care home based in Smethwick.
We are looking for a Registered Nurses who can lead from the front and offer the highest level of person-centred care to their residents and provide ongoing support to a fantastic care team.
A snapshot of the Registered Nurse starting package is:
- Up to £42,432pa base salary
- Flexible choice of hours
- Paid breaks
- Competitive pay enhancements for overtime and unsocial hours
- Enhanced Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Development opportunities
Working within this prestigious company you will have access to some of the best clinical and career development opportunities on the market, through their university accredited development academy the successful candidate will be encouraged to go on to become a leading player in the home with key succession plans into management and specialist clinical areas.
- Hold a current NMC registration (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- A keen interest of working with elderly care
Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will take responsibility for the management in the absence of the Registered Manager and Deputy
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
If this exciting new Registered Nurse opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please click ‘Apply’ within the advert and Kio from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon.