Leaders In Care
This is an opportunity for a registered nurse RGN or RMN to join a luxury care home in York, rated GOOD in all areas by CQC. The 44-bed home specialising in elderly nursing, residential and dementia care.
Starting out as a small family run company, they have grown to now owning 33 homes and a family of over 2000 employees, you will be part of a growing team giving you opportunity to grown and develop with them.
Package and Benefits for Registered Nurse RGN or RMN
- Salary £19.00 per hour with paid break and handover
- Full time days and nights available
- 3 shifts per week = £36309 per year
- 4 shifts per week = £44460 per year
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Fully paid NMC registration
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fully paid induction including online leaning time and shadow shifts
- Enhanced bank holiday rates at time and a half, except for Christmas and New year which is paid at double time!
- Exciting career progression opportunities into senior nurse, unit manager and clinical lead positions.
- Excellent training opportunities with a change to gain specialist qualification in nursing including accredited dementia and management training course
- Lots of staff discounts and including restaurants, shopping, and days out
- Annual staff awards
To apply for this position
- You must be a fully qualified nurse RGN or RMN
- You must have good, recently used general clinical skills
- You must have a valid NMC pin
- Private care home experience is not essential, just a passion for elderly nursing care and a desire to improve the life of those you care for
If you would like some more information on this or other nurse and senior vacancies in York, don’t delay, apply now or contact Taya at Leaders in Care.