Leaders In Care
Leaders in Care are proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious ‘CQC Compliant’ elderly care service that are looking to add an exceptional Registered Nurse (RGN) to their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a state-of-the-art service, caring for the elderly with Dementia and additional nursing requirements.
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurse with an excellent clinical track record who is driven to continually improve the service and the care provided.
- Assessing service user needs to create personalised care plans
- Administer and complete reviews of service user medication
- Leasing with other professionals, Doctors, CQC, Safeguarding and Relatives
- Oversee the care team and ensure shifts run smoothly and efficiently
- Assist with training new care assistants and nurses
This highly regarded service is a market leader in training and development for further career progression opportunities and hosts an impressive benefits package.
Key info for this Registered Nurse (RGN) Opportunity:
* Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
* Career development opportunities
* Regular training courses available
* Paid NMC registration worth £120 per year
* Company pension scheme
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN) with a passion for elderly care and have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Registered Nurse (RGN) in this Outstanding service, please either click APPLY or call Kio at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6189.