Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN or RNLD for a state of the art, modern Specialist Care Centre in Sheffield. This service provides care for up to 80 adults, specialising in a range of complex nursing needs including mental health conditions and complex Dementia including early onset & Korsakoff’s syndrome.
This is a self-sufficient home with a strong MDT in nursing, and access to NHS therapy where needed.
Here you will be working on one of the 10-bedded households, joining a great multidisciplinary team that is well-resourced. 1 10 bed unit is staffed with a minimum 1 nurse and 4-8 care staff depending on the needs of each resident.
What you will be offered;
- Up to £18.04 per hour – 33 hours = £30956, 38.5 hours = £36116 or 44 hours = £41275
- £3000 Welcome Bonus
- Full time working days and nights
- A comprehensive seven-day induction, designed to give you all the information that you’ll need before you start working in the home with all training time paid
- A rewarding and stimulating working environment, where you will be supported to develop your clinical, leadership and management skills, to prepare you for future opportunities that the group offers.
- You will have genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area as lead nurse
- Other benefits such as Hot meal on shift, RNCi Membership, NMC Pin paid, Free Parking, paid study leave
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care to our specialised group of services users.
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
Ig you are registered nurse seeking a new position in the Sheffield area and would like more information on this and other nurse and senior opportunities near you, dont delay, apply now or call Taya at Leaders in are on 0161 713 0389