Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse for a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence. You will be working within a beautiful, purpose-built Home in Gorton, Greater Manchester. Days and Nights available.
The Home is divided into 5 separate houses, with each house specialising in either dementia, residential care or general nursing and all surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. This award winning group are rated in the top 15 providers for care homes in the UK!
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- The salary for a Registered Nurse £17.00 Per hour
- Annual salaries are £31800- £42400 depending on contracted hours.
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to help career development
- NMC Pin renewal
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more…
If you are a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD, don’t delay, click APPLY now for more information.