Leaders In Care
We are seeking Registered Nurse RGN or RMN to join a fantastic team in a luxury care home based in St Helens, specialising in elderly and dementia care. Days or Nights available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing, and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families, and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- Flexible in your approach and keen to learn and develop new skills
- The salary for a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN, £18.00 per hour
- Annual salaries are 33 hours £30888.00, 38.5 hours £36036, 44 hours £41184
- Part time hours also available
- Excellent induction programme
- Ongoing learning opportunities and qualifications
- Rewards including discounts or retail, leisure and holidays
If you are a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, don’t delay, click APPLY now for more information or contact Taya at Leaders in Care.