Leaders In Care
Work as a Registered Nurse for a specialist private care home offering old age related nursing. Based in Chorley this home is rated by CQC as Good in all areas.
As a Registered Nurse you will join a compassionate team delivering the highest possible quality, tailored care in a home from home environment with a company committed to excellence.
As a Registered Nurse
- You will have a current NMC Pin
- Qualified as RGN, RMN or RNLD with strong clinical skills and experience in elderly nursing
- Passionate about delivering quality care and improving quality of life
Package – Registered Nurse
- Up to £17.00 per hour
- Annual salary £34034, based on 38.5 hour full time contract
- NMC fees paid
- Medical Cash Plan
- Ongoing Training and Support for continued career development
If you are a Registered Nurse seeking a new opportunity in Chorley, don’t delay, apply now or contact Taya at Leaders in Care