Leaders In Care
We are looking to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse to work with a multi award-winning private hospital group. This position will be based in their state-of-the-art hospital in the heart of West London.
Working with the newest technologies, you will be supporting Surgeons, Doctors and the wider Healthcare team to deliver specialist orthopedic treatments and rehabilitation to patients in your care.
Criteria for this Staff Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) with current NMC PIN
- Experience in a surgical setting
- Ability to work in a specialist multi-disciplinary team
Responsibilities for this Staff Nurse opportunity include:
- To support the safe and efficient running of the department through the highest standards of nursing care
- To provide nursing support in areas including; clinics, interventional suite, treatment rooms, pre-assessment, diagnostics and day care
- To provide care that is of the highest standard, safe, patient-centred and cost effective
A snapshot of the Senior Staff Nurse package is:
- Salary up to £36,000 per annum
- Welcome bonus of £1,500 payable in first month salary
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Private healthcare
- Eye care scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
- Working for “Hospital Group of the Year”
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Staff Nurse opportunity, please click “APPLY” or contact Isma on 07309838522 for further information.