Leaders In Care
This is an opportunity for a Registered Nurse RGN , RMN or RNLD ti join a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence. This award-winning group are rated in the top 15 providers for care homes in the UK, as well as winning investor in people awards and The Great British Regional Care award.
You will be working within a beautiful, purpose-built home in Croxteth, Liverpool for residential care, general nurse nursing, dementia, respite, or shirt stay, palliative care and Parkinson’s care.
Inductions and Training
- You will receive excellent training through a bespoke online learning management system
- Face to face training workshops with a specialist leaning and development team,
- Shadow shifts with experienced members of the team
- Your ongoing learning and development will include funded accredited training opportunities such as a Dementia or Management Qualification
- Career advancement opportunities within a large group such as fast track pathways to senior nurse / unit manager positions
Package and Benefits
- The salary for a Registered Nurse RMN, RGN or RNLD £17.00ph with Paid Breaks
- Full or Part time permanent contracts 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours all days or all nights
- Shifts scheduled four weeks in advance
- Free Parking
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to help career development
- NMC Pin renewal
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more…
To apply for the position
- You must be a fully qualified Registered Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD,
- You must hold a current NMC PIN
- Previous care home experience is not essential, just a passion for providing high quality care.
If you would like to apply for this position or get more details on Registered Nurse opportunities in the Liverpool area click apply now or call Taya at leaders in care today.