Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN or RNLD for a state of the art, well established Specialist Care Centre in Hull. Tis modern service provides care for up to 18 adults, specialising in a range of complex nursing needs including mental health conditions and complex Dementia including early onset & Korsakoff’s syndrome.
This is a self-sufficient home with a strong MDT in nursing, and access to NHS therapy where needed.
Here you will be working on one of the x2 small units, joining a great multidisciplinary team that is well-resourced (2 residents to every 1 care staff member plus a minimum of 1 RN to 10 residents)
What you will be offered;
- £16.48 per hour – 33 hours = £29273, 38.5 hours = £32992 or 44 hours = £37706
- £1500 Welcome Bonus split over two instalments. £500 will be paid after induction training. £1000 will be paid after completion of a successful probation period.
- A comprehensive seven-day induction, designed to give you all the information that you’ll need before you start working in the home.
- A rewarding and stimulating working environment, where you will be supported to develop your clinical, leadership and management skills, to prepare you for future opportunities that the group offers.
- You will have genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area as link nurse
- Other benefits such as Hot meal on shift, RNCi Membership, NMC Pin paid, Free Parking, paid study leave
There are full time or part time hours available for a Registered Nurse to work either 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours a week, days or nights. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £37706 increasing with regular increments.
- Your days will be varied, but will revolve around assessing care needs, designing care plans, implementing them and reviewing as required.
- You will be named nurse for a number of residents and a key liaison for their families
- You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care to our specialised group of services users.
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN or RNLD) and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert, please click APPLY