Leaders In Care
We are looking for Registered General or Mental Health Nurses RMN, RGN or RNLD to be part specialist complex care team in Leigh. The state-of-the-art home offers a competitive pay rate of £17.38 per hour and a welcome bonus of £3000, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Our client’s purpose-built service in Leigh is home for up to 30 service users but does not have the traditional nursing-home feel. The unique layout caters for adults aged 18+ with complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours.
As a Registered General or Mental Health Nurse RMN, RGN or RNLD,
- Work on one of two ten bed units, with the support of 4-6 care staff
- Aim to deliver outcome-focused care, striving to help service users transition away from nursing care and back to community living.
- Make a real difference in the lives of those in your care.
- Full training will be provided to ensure you can continue your learning and development, it is essential you have in interest in learning skills outside of your initial discipline as you will take on training in general nursing, MH and LD
- Caring for adults aged 18-65 with acquired brain injury, early onset dementia, enduring MH, Huntington’s, spinal cord injury, challenging behaviours and more
- Qualified Registered General or Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin
- Good clinical skills , or a willingness to learn – tracheostomy care, peg feeds, wound care, catheterisation and more
- Interested in expanding skills and taking on further training to expand General, MH and LD nursing skills
- Passionate about making a difference.
Package for Registered General or Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD
- Permanent contracts available full or part time 22, 36, 38.5, 44 hours per week
- £17.38 per hour, annual salary based on 33 hours is £29824, 38.5 hours is £34794 or 44 hours is £39765
- Pension, 28 days’ holiday, free financial advice and assistance, free car parking and a free uniform
- £3000 welcome bonus
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months – worth £120 – plus a paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – support and training for revalidation
- Reward scheme including retail discounts
- Employee assistance programme – 24-hour helpline and face-to-face counselling
If you are a registered Nurse, RMN, RGN or RND seeing a nurse or senior post in the Leigh area and would like more information on this and other opportunities near you, don’t delay, apply now or call Taya at Leaders in Care. 0161 713 0389