Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse on night shifts within a nursing, dementia and palliative care home in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland. We are looking for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work nights on your allocated unit.
The Paisley-based home is divided into four separate houses, with each specialising in either dementia, residential care, or general nursing and all surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.
As Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN), on night shifts, your responsibilities will include:
- General nursing duties, including wound care, general observations, peg feeds
- Ordering, storing, and administering medication
- Keeping accurate care plans
- Supervising the team on your allocated unit, providing support and guidance
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who is well organised and able to work on their own initiative. Elderly care experience is desirable for this position, and we are looking for an RGN or RMN with excellent clinical skills.
There are part time or full time, permanent contracts available working 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours a week from 8pm-8am.
- The salary is £17.50ph plus paid breaks
- The annual salaries are £32,760 (36hrs), £38,220 (42hrs) or £43,680 (48hrs)
If you are an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse looking for a new role on night shifts in Paisley, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.