Leaders In Care
This is an opportunity for a registered nurse RMN or RGN to join a small group of luxury care homes in the northwest. This luxury home in Mawdesley offers nursing and residential care to 40 residents split into 4 units if specialist nursing care, residential and young disabled age 18+.
As the newest home in the group, this purpose-built service has generous sized rooms with en suits, 17 rooms include hoist facilities and he home is equipped with luxury mod cons throughout. Jacuzzi rooms and spa bath facilities are available in this elegant and contemporary service along with specialist air systems providing clean air, controlling infections and temperature.
Package for Registered Nurse
- Salary £18.00 per hour with paid breaks
- +40p per hour on weekends and +£1 overtime rate
- Full or part time, all days, or all nights
- Annual Salary 36 hours – £33696. 42 hours £39312, 48 £44928
- Free parking
- Excellent training with progression paths to unit manager and clinical lead
- You must be a qualified registered nurse RGN or RMN
- You must have a valid NMC Pin
- You will be passionate about proving compassionate quality care
If you are a registered nurse RMN or RGN seeking a new opportunity in the Mawdesley and Liverpool area, don’t delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389