Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse within a luxury nursing home in Mobberley, Cheshire. The award-winning Home provides high quality nursing, dementia and assisted living care, and we are looking for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to add to the team.
Full time hours are available working 36 hours per week, and there is a role available on day shifts, and a role available on nights. You will be working on a 30 bedded, general nursing unit.
The salary as Registered Nurse is at a highly competitive rate of up to £22 per hour, including paid breaks and handover. Overtime is also available and is paid at an extra £3 per hour. The annual salary is up to £41,000, and the shifts are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
Day to day activities as Registered Nurse – RGN or RMN include;
· Assess residents’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
· Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
· Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
· Contribute to quality improvement
· Work autonomously with minimum supervision
Responsibilities and Qualifications;
· You will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
· Hold a current NMC Registration
· Passion for working with, and su pporting the needs of Senior Adults
· Effective communication skills
· Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
What you will be offered;
You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and a number of employee benefits including.
· Competitive pay enhancements
· Company sick pay
· Pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Green travel plan
· Refer a friend incentive
· Employee Assistance programme
· Good Samaritan Fund
· Heart & Soul company recognition programme
· ‘Your choices’ voluntary benefits – employee discounted scheme
· Wellbeing programmes
· Long service awards
· Recognition programmes
· Study support
· Ongoing career development training
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work for an award-winning organisation within a luxurious nursing home in Cheshire.
If you would like further details, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.