An opportunity has opened up to work as an RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse for a well-established private Mental and Neurological clinic, forming part of a group of private rehab hospitals across the UK. The facility has two units specialising in brain injury rehab and neurological care, totalling 47 beds.
The Registered Nurse will receive the following:
- Salary: £32,492 – 35,576pa
- Enhanced welcome and retention bonus totalling £3000.
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Affiliation with the nearby universities to offer funding on course up to master’s level
- Paid breaks
- Enhancements for public holidays
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday
- Company pension scheme
- In house trainer
The Registered Nurse, which will be working for a service rated as “Good” by CIHIS, must be able to drive and have experience working with complex needs or mental health services.
Duties as registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD will include:
- Taking responsibility for the nursing residents receive through assessments and care plans
- Assisting with risk assessment management and on-going clinical improvement
- Performing written nursing reports for review processes
If you are a registered nurse based in Lanarkshire – RMN or RNLD with a passion for complex care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this amazing service, please either click APPLY or call Liam at Leaders in Care on 0161 249 8197.