Leaders In Care
An innovative hospital offering expert mental health nursing care in a low secure environment are looking to add an outstanding Registered Nurse to their team.
Located in Pontypridd, this is a tremendous opportunity to work for a specialist locked rehabilitation service that provides an intermediate step for individuals on a mental health treatment pathway coming from a medium or low secure environment.
- Male & Female Low Secure – enduring mental illness
- Male & Female Low secure – mentally disordered offenders
This role offers you as a Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN or RNLD the chance to work for a market leading niche healthcare provider with a portfolio of 5 specialist mental health & neurological rehab centres across the UK.
Rewards and Benefits for this amazing Registered Nurse opportunity:
- Salary £32,000 – £35,000 per annum (based on 39 hrs per week)
- Holiday allowance of 33 days with additional holidays for each service year
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Full training
- Free uniform
- Career development opportunities – 50% staff currently enrolled on professional & management courses
- Part-time work available (2 shifts per week) plus flexible working
This is an opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse with experience in mental health & learning disabilities to work in a bespoke learning disability / ASC-friendly environment.
You will become part of an integral highly skilled 150 strong multidisciplinary team that works collaboratively to meet the mental and physical health needs of each of our service users.
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for Mental Health / Rehabilitation and have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) in this outstanding service, please either click APPLY or call Isma at Leaders in Care on 07309838533.