Leaders In Care
We are looking to recruit an experienced Scrub Nurse to work with a leading UK private healthcare specialist. You will be based in a newly commissioned, state-of-the-art clinic in Southampton.
Working with the newest technologies, you will be supporting consultants and the wider healthcare team to deliver various procedures in theatre. With 26 world class hospitals and clinics currently providing services across the UK, you will be joining the company during an exciting growth phase which provides massive scope for development.
Criteria for this Scrub Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) / ODP Practitioner with current NMC PIN or HCPC Registration
- Scrub Nurse experience would be preferable but not essential
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Passion for high quality patient centred care
- Fast thinking with the ability to solve problems under pressure
Responsibilities for this Scrub Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- Undertake pre and post-operative observations
- Assist with specialist procedures in the theatre room
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the hospital
A snapshot of the Scrub Nurse package is:
- Salary of up to £38,680.00 per annum
- Two bonus schemes paid annually based on individual and company performance
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Private Healthcare options available
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please click “APPLY” or contact Sam on 020 3854 9997 for further information.