Leaders In Care
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Staff Nurse to work with an award-winning private hospital group. This position will be based in their state-of-the-art hospital in the heart of West London.
Working with the newest cutting-edge technologies, you will be supporting Surgeons, Doctors and the wider Healthcare team to deliver specialist orthopaedic treatments to patients in your care.
Criteria for this Senior Staff Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) with current NMC PIN
- Hold an intermediate level resuscitation qualification
- Ability to work in a specialist multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in Critical Care/High Dependency, with experience caring for patients in a Surgical HDU, AMU or Intensive Care Unit
Responsibilities for this Senior Staff Nurse opportunity include:
- To be designated to take charge of PACU regularly in consultation with a senior colleague
- To facilitate and support new and junior Nurses to develop their competence and skills which will enable them to become competent practitioners
- To participate in quality improvement programmes
- To provide clinical expertise and support for deteriorating patients on the ward and in outpatient area
- To work collaboratively with the Lead Nurse and Consultants to ensure safe and timely out of hospital transfer for patients requiring Level 3 care
A snapshot of the Senior Staff Nurse package is:
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
- Working for “Hospital Group of the Year”
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Senior Nurse opportunity, please click “APPLY” or contact Ehsan at Leaders in Care on 07533113393 for further information.