Leaders In Care
An award winning Community Drug and Alcohol Misuse Charity is looking for a Senior Substance Misuse Nurse to join their specialist Senior Substance Misuse Clinic based in Gloucester in Gloucestershire. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who has a passion for Substance Misuse treatment to join the UK’s leading provider in this field.
The successful Senior Substance Misuse Nurse will be working in a busy detoxification clinic, the role focuses on providing front line clinical care to service users, including a thorough rehabilitation process.
It is preferable (however, not essential) that the Senior Substance Misuse Nurse has experience in the following:
- Vaccinations including BBV screening, Hepatitis B/C screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion and Rehabilitation
The ideal RGN or RMN – Senior Substance Misuse Nurse will possess the following:
- RGN or RMN qualified Nurse with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in addictions
- Titration experience is highly desired
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
It is not essential that you have experience within addictions, but you must be able to demonstrate your interest in this field of Nursing and show how you have worked to gain experience, transferable skills and how you have come to be interested in Drug and Alcohol Recovery Services.
The benefits for this RGN or RMN – Senior Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Generous salary up to £45,000p/a
- Working for a charity service with an excellent reputation
- Thorough induction
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a passion for Substance Misuse or you are looking for a new challenge, do not hesitate to click APPLY or call Isma at Leaders in Care on 07309838533 for further information.