Leaders In Care
Leaders In Care is looking for a Registered Nurse to join a highly rated, fully compliant care centre based on the outskirts of Spalding in Lincolnshire. The job includes an excellent hourly rate of up to £17.50p/h!
The Registered General Nurse will be working in a care centre that specialises in elderly and dementia care.
If you were already working in this RN role, your responsibilities this week would have included:
- Delivering and implementing exceptional care for residents with general and complex nursing needs
- Supervising care staff, working within a team to deliver quality care to residents
- Ordering, storing, and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
To apply for this adult nurse role, you will need nursing qualifications (RGN) with an active NMC PIN. You should be passionate about delivering quality care and be well organised and able to work on your initiative. Previous nursing home experience would be a huge advantage, whether you’ve worked as a nurse in the NHS or the private sector. Experience with elderly care is also desirable, but not essential.
In return, the Registered Nurse will receive benefits, including:
- Free DBS Check and reimbursement for Annual Nurse PIN Registration cost
- Free Parking
- Paid Breaks & Handover
- A rewarding job with exciting opportunities for career progression
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
- Pension Contributions & a range of excellent discounts for shops, restaurants, days out & more.
To apply for this Staff Nurse job in Lincolnshire, click apply or contact Ryan at Leaders In Care on 0161 235 1643.
Leaders In Care is one of the UK’s leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies. We have many openings for qualified nurses and care assistants coming online weekly, so please don’t forget to check in next week.