Leaders In Care
Are you a Registered Nurse based in Dudley? Leaders in Care is looking for dedicated Registered General Nurses who specialise in palliative care and is offering a competitive rate of £18.00p/h.
In this RN role, you will be working in a beautiful, purpose-built care home in Dudley. You’ll be providing high-quality nursing care in line with the personal care plans of service users. You’ll play an essential role as a registered care manager within a health and social care team. Annual salary is £33,700
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week would have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care
- Carrying out general nursing duties, including wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing
- Ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
To apply, you will need to have the relevant nursing qualifications, registered as RGN, with a current PIN. You will also need to be well organised and able to work on your initiative. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered Nurse vacancies are much appreciated.
The benefits package for this RN role includes:
- A salary of £33,700, based on £18.00 p/h
- Day shift only
- Paid breaks and extra rewards
- Free Parking
- Assistance with revalidation and skilled training to help career development
To apply for this Registered Nurse job in Dudley, please don’t delay, click APPLY now for more information or call Ryan at Leaders in Care on 0161 235.