Leaders In Care
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified nurse who wants to part of a brand new, state-of-the-art private hospital in Peterborough. This Registered Nurse role in Peterborough comes with a salary of £33k+ p/a and some great company benefits and a bonus.
Working with the newest technologies, the Registered General Nurse will be providing clinical support pre and post-procedure on the ward, ensuring that high standards of care are adhered to at all times. With 22 world-class hospitals currently providing services across the UK, you will be joining the company during an exciting growth phase with seven further hospitals due to open within the next 12 months.
If you were already working as an adult nurse in this new hospital, this is how your first week would have looked:
- Delivering person-centred care, including diagnostic tests and post-operative care
- Providing clinical care such as cannulation and drug administration
- Managing the admission and discharge of patients on theatre day
- Encouraging and supporting the hospital team at every opportunity
To apply for this RN job in Peterborough, you will need nursing qualifications (RGN) and a current NMC PIN. Previous experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, ideally in a hospital setting, is required. You must also have a genuine vocation for high-quality patient-centred care and proven fast-thinking skills that enable you to solve problems under pressure.
In return for your skill and commitment, as a Registered Nurse, you will enjoy benefits, including:
- Salary up to £33,293 p/a, plus annual bonus schemes
- Enhanced annual leave allowance of 33 days
- Private healthcare options and company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervision and development
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Registered Nurse job in Peterborough, click APPLY or contact Ryan at Leaders In Care on 0161 235 1643 for further information.
Leaders In Care is one of the UK’s leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies.