We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join a state-of-the-art Mental Health hospital based in Gloucester.
You will be joining a nationally recognised, market leading company who have won awards for their high standard of patient care and staff development. This specialist service provides rehabilitation pathways for adult service users where you will be responsible for providing excellent standards of care and therapy.
Criteria for this Staff Nurse role include:
- RMN or RNLD with a current NMC PIN
- Preceptorship positions available for newly qualified Nurses
- Ability to effectively lead and deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- Background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
Key benefits for this Staff Nurse role include:
- Salary up to £40,800 per annum
- Flexibility to work part time or full time hours, with days or nights only available
- Working for an award winning provider within Mental Health and Learning Disability care
- Free uniform provided
- 33 days holiday
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (Over 800 retailers)
- Free onsite parking
- Paid birthday and anniversary leave
If you are a Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for providing exceptional care within your setting and you have the required experience to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Sam on 020 3854 9997.