Candidate Referral Scheme
Leaders in Care Recruitment believes that job seekers who help other candidates to move forward in their career using our services should be rewarded. After all, word of mouth is the most powerful form of marketing especially within the recruitment field. So as a way of saying thank you, we offer a one-off referral payment to any candidate who helps us to successfully place another candidate within a new role.
Here is a breakdown of the payments within the Leaders in Care Recruitment Candidate Introduction Scheme:
For referral of a Candidate who is placed by Leaders in Care in a permanent role – £200
For a referral of a Candidate who is placed by Leaders in Care in a contract role – £500
The following Terms and Conditions apply. If these are not met in full it may impact on the referral fee being made:
- The ‘Referral Candidate’ must register with Leaders in Care and consent to be represented by us.
- The ‘Referred Candidate’ must not already be registered with us (or we have not had contact with the candidate for 2 years).
- The ‘Referring Candidate’ must register the ‘Referred Candidate’ by sending an email with their contact details and job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leaders in Care will confirm the referral in writing to both the Referring Candidate and the Referred Candidate.
- Where the same ‘Referred Candidate’ is introduced by more than one person, only the first application received will qualify for the fee.
- Leaders in Care will have successfully placed the ‘Referred Candidate’ in a new role within six months of the date of the application.
- Once placed, the ‘Referred Candidate’ must continue in the employment for a minimum period of 12 weeks (permanent placement), after which the fee will be paid.
- For contract employment, the ‘Referred Candidate’ must continue in the employment for a minimum period of 40 hours per week for 9 consecutive weeks, after which the fee will be paid, subject to full submission of valid, authorised timesheets.
- If the ‘Referring Candidate’ operates a Limited Company, fee payments will be made to the Limited Company, for which a company invoice is required.
- No fee is payable to the Referred Candidate. The Referring Candidate will be liable for the tax implications, if any.
- Referral fees will only be payable for the first placement of the Referred Candidate.